I'm updating, look at me go!
Today i did very little, then went to the pub to see off Tom, Cal, Rach and Jess before they all venture to festivals.
It was boring, i wanted Matt to come over tonight but these things just do not happen.
I'm addicted to big brother again. Oops.
Gonna update my lj as much as possible now. Everyday? Hmm.
Deleted nearly all my old posts so can start over and probably update with very unexcitable crap like today;
woke up at 2, lazed around for the rest of the day messing with red lipstick, arguing with mum and eating lasagne. Went to work at 8, chatted to jonny for those 2 hours then met with johnfinn and went to the liz for a speedy drink.
And thats it! Feels like a very short, wasted day. I should probably just update on days that are actually worth remembering.
Ahwell, if i update everyday then i figure i can't ever forget certain things (unless im wankered cos then i won't remember a bloody thing) and i can come on here and remember all the wonderful/not so wonderful things and yeah..maybe then it'll be like the online diary it's supposed to be.
1. Elaborate on your default icon.
Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind. My favourite film and probably my favourite couple. I could be clemantine if i had orange, red, green and blue hair.
2. What's your current relationship status?
Messily single i think explains it? Bah.
3. Ever have a near-death experience?
Nearly got hit by a bus, or my head did anyway. That's the kind of person i am.
4. Name an obvious quality you have.
I'm good at writing poems. Oh and i can talk on the phone for hours and hours on end. Surely thats a quality.
5. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now?
Seeing as i'm listening to it, Sing by the Dresden dolls.
6. Any celeb you would marry?
Even though hes a slime ball i have a gigantic crush on Jude Law, so just for the bedtime i'd probably choose him. Ville Valo comes joint first. After that the list is pretty much endless.
7. Who will cut and paste this first?
Nobody? i hardly use lj anymore.
8. Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity?
The singer from be your own pet, and twice i've been called Amy Winehouse. Both times by very drunk weirdos so i won't take that to heart.
9. Do you wear a watch?
Nope. If i need the time i check my pretty phone.
10. Do you have anything pierced?
I used to have my ears pierced in a few places but i was lazy and they healed over. One day soon i'll get them re-done.
11. Do you have any tattoos?
A little heart on my wrist.
12. Do you like pain?
I like biting, but huge amounts of pain and period pain..no thankyouu.
13. Do you like to shop?
If i have the money and the weather is right, they damn right i do. I'm a bargain hunter, i don't like anything exspensive it has to be cheap. And i like vintage too, and nice shoes.
14. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
Crappy food from the co-op after work, yum.
15. What was the last thing you paid for with your credit card?
Films, oh i love the sale at HMV.
16. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
Tom and Cal ringing me from Radiohead. SO. SO. JEALOUS.
17. What is on your desktop background?
placebo sleeping with ghosts album cover, probably change it soon. Never keep the same background for long.
18. What is the background on your cell phone?
A happy water melon saying hiya.
19. Do you like redheads?
Patrick wolf yum yum. I do very much so, my hairs been red many a time.
20. Do you know any twins?
I know loads of twins, i didn't even realise.
21. Do you have any weird relatives?
Yes. My grandad is pretty much insane. Other than that they're all just abit odd..
22. What was the last movie you watched?
A crappy rom com with Ashton Kutcher in it. Boreddd.
23. What was the last book you read?
I can't remember its been that long! I have a new one that i'm going to start reading after this though. I can't remember the name of it but i'm sure it'll be just great.
24. Is there such a thing as love at first sight, or it is more likely to be "lust at first sight"?
Well if there is such thing i'm not sure i've personally experienced it. Theres 'oh i fancy him/her' at first sight but thats hardly love. So no, you can't just love someone because they have a nice face.
25. What's your favorite book?
Man and Boy.
26. When was the last time you visited the street where you first lived?
I drove past there a week ago with my mum, so teeny tiny.
27. When was the last time you googled your own name?
Have i ever done that? You know i now want to.
28. What was/is your favorite subject at school?
Art and English.
29. What was is your least favorite subject at school?
I hated pretty much all the other subjects. That can't be a good thing! I think geography bored me to death.
30. Do you like having your photograph taken?
If i look half decent or i'm abit merry then i won't run off and hide.
31. What time were you born?
I'm not sure, on a Saturday evening i think.
32. Ever seriously questioned your sanity?
I sometimes wonder if people imagine senarios and such as much as me. I'm always imagining myself leading a totally different life.
33. How many phone numbers do you have remembered and can say off the top of your head?
Hmm. My home phone, my old old mobile phone, Matts number, Ells, Sazoos and on some days Toms.
Oh and the clock and police. Proud of myself.
34. Can you limbo?
After alot of tequila.
35. Have you ever killed your own dinner?
I've caught fish that we had on the bbq, does that count? I didn't personally kill them or gut them though..ergg.
36. How long have you been living at your current residence?
10 years or something around that.
37. What phobias do you have?
38. What's your ideal breakfast?
I love eggs benedict and have an addiction to toast.
39. Where are you right now?
On my bed in my pretty room, should be sleeping very shortly. Maybe leave that book till tomorrow.
40. Why do you blog?
I hardly bother anymore. But i talk to people constantly on the tinternet 'cos i love them so. Even if i do see them every single day.
41. What would you call your autobiography?
either 'Sad eyes' or 'Who the fuck is Anna Spanner?'
42. What's the longest time you've stayed out of the country/where?
only a few weeks in America, France, Spain.
43. Do you use ICQ, AIM, etc..?
44. Do you have nightmares frequently?
Very very rarely.
45. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
Yeah, it'd be interesting. Apparently i'm a very likeable person? hmmm.
46. Which TV character could you be friends with?
I'm trying to think of a tv character..Maybe the sex and the city girls. Or if i had to choose one then Miranda. I love sex and the city.
47. What's on your mouse pad?
Don't have one, i'm on Leon the laptop.
48. What is your ring tone?
The magic position by Patrick Wolf. He is sexy.
49. What did you watch on TV last night?
Glasto highlights, i wish i was there.
50. Scary movies or happy endings?
Both, i love both equally. Scary movies arn't so great alone though. Although we all know i'm a toughie.
"Drinking makes you look beautiful, darling"
"But i havn't had a drink."
"No, but i have"